“Very good!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Parioli
Description: Gourmet Sandwiches and much more!!Traditional italian products with a mix of french boulangerie. Each creation is small piece of art work where research and attention for the products are our philosophy. We welcome you for lunch, breakfast and much more....
“Very good!”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

The people are so nice here and the food is amazing and healthy. I am a student that is studying abroad and my school is in the area. They are always so friendly and accommodating and I love their food!

• Visited March 2014

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
Rome, Italy
“Fabulous and fresh salads!”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I am currently a college student studying abroad in Rome and go to My Bags just about every day for lunch. They have delicious salads with a variety of fresh ingredients, all for a very reasonable price. The staff is extremely friendly and the atmosphere, both indoor and outdoor, is very pleasant. I would definitely recommend My Bags to anyone looking for a fast and delicious meal!

• Visited February 2014
Rome, New York
“Great, quick, yet stylish meal in Rome!”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Not only is it one of the few places in Rome that offers such an impeccable selection of salad dressings, but the freshness of their ingredients render it a great place for a quick and healthy lunch.
Try out the salads, their selection of baguettes and delicious fresh juices (the detox one is my favourite!)
The atmoshphere is warm and the waiters are incredibly friendly and helpful.
Definitely my new fav place for a quick bite. Try it out!

• Visited March 2014
“My bags”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

We were looking for quick , simple and good food, we found it! Efficient and kind staff. My compliments.

• Visited January 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“High quality Italian Food on the go...”
Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

I was walking to get the metro and I stumble across the wonderful baguette shop. As soon as you enter you feel something different. It's international, it's clean, it's good...every detail is checked and the quality of their products only finishes the place with a.great class. It's not only sandwiches...fresh fruit centrifughe and greek yogurt fill up but also keep you healthy.

Staff is english speaking and extremely friendly. Very clean toilet...probably cleanest in Rome.

You can also charge your phone free and use free wifi.

Good luck guys and keep it going