“My Bags is our favorite place for lunch!”
Review of My BagS

My BagS
Ranked #1,130 of 12,782 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Parioli
Description: Gourmet Sandwiches and much more!!Traditional italian products with a mix of french boulangerie. Each creation is small piece of art work where research and attention for the products are our philosophy. We welcome you for lunch, breakfast and much more....
Reviewed 19 March 2014

My friends and I are studying abroad in Rome for the semester and we have frequented My Bags for lunch. It is in a great location, very close to Piazza del Popolo, and the staff is incredibly nice and helpful. Their salads, sandwiches and soups are a healthy alternative to many of the surrounding lunch places. The food is always fresh and delicious, and there is a wide selection of salads, salad dressings and ingredients, and sandwiches. They also have great baked goods and fresh juices. We are very glad we found My Bags! It is our favorite place for lunch and we will miss it when we leave Rome.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

My Bags is definitely one of my favorite places to eat in Rome! We go essentially every day because it is so close to our school, and we never get bored of the food options there. The atmosphere is great and the staff is very friendly and funny! There are plenty of options for both sandwiches and salads, along with yogurt, baked goods, etc. The juices are very fresh and tasty and all the ingredients for salads and sandwiches are delicious and fresh! The indoor and outdoor seating creates a great atmosphere, especially on a sunny day. My Bags is definitely the perfect place to go for a great meal!

Reviewed 18 March 2014

The people are so nice here and the food is amazing and healthy. I am a student that is studying abroad and my school is in the area. They are always so friendly and accommodating and I love their food!

Reviewed 18 March 2014

I am currently a college student studying abroad in Rome and go to My Bags just about every day for lunch. They have delicious salads with a variety of fresh ingredients, all for a very reasonable price. The staff is extremely friendly and the atmosphere, both indoor and outdoor, is very pleasant. I would definitely recommend My Bags to anyone looking for a fast and delicious meal!

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Not only is it one of the few places in Rome that offers such an impeccable selection of salad dressings, but the freshness of their ingredients render it a great place for a quick and healthy lunch.
Try out the salads, their selection of baguettes and delicious fresh juices (the detox one is my favourite!)
The atmoshphere is warm and the waiters are incredibly friendly and helpful.
Definitely my new fav place for a quick bite. Try it out!

Been to My BagS? Share your experiences!