“Perfect Lunch Spot!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Parioli
Description: Gourmet Sandwiches and much more!!Traditional italian products with a mix of french boulangerie. Each creation is small piece of art work where research and attention for the products are our philosophy. We welcome you for lunch, breakfast and much more....
Reviewed 2 April 2014

My Bags is the perfect lunch spot. It is difficult to find good, healthy, fresh food in Rome, but my bags definitely delivers. Their salads are delicious. They have fresh ingredients and they aren't stingy with them. Their homemade caesar dressing is the best I've ever had. They also offer delicious sandwiches, soup, and dessert. They also have free Wifi. I would recommend this spot to everyone!

Reviewed 30 March 2014

We were around looking for a fast bite and found this wonderful cafe for fresh sandwiches and baguettes. So many other places in Rome sell just white wheat with dodgy fillings, but this place puts only the best inside its offerings. Very parisian, although in Paris you seldom get air-dried ham or beef in a sandwich.

You can buy a whole roll for 5-7 euros or a half, for half the price of course. I recommend you to choose two different 1/2s, so you'll get double the fun for your bucks!

English spoken & menu available.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Not only is the food fresh and tasty, the English-speaking staff are so warm and friendly. The salads are amazing value. You won't regret trying My Bags out. Their salads were much better tasting and much cheaper than I had in any of the restaurants I ate it. Ask Alessio to make your salad and you are in for a treat.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

My friends and I are studying abroad in Rome for the semester and we have frequented My Bags for lunch. It is in a great location, very close to Piazza del Popolo, and the staff is incredibly nice and helpful. Their salads, sandwiches and soups are a healthy alternative to many of the surrounding lunch places. The food is always fresh and delicious, and there is a wide selection of salads, salad dressings and ingredients, and sandwiches. They also have great baked goods and fresh juices. We are very glad we found My Bags! It is our favorite place for lunch and we will miss it when we leave Rome.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

My Bags is definitely one of my favorite places to eat in Rome! We go essentially every day because it is so close to our school, and we never get bored of the food options there. The atmosphere is great and the staff is very friendly and funny! There are plenty of options for both sandwiches and salads, along with yogurt, baked goods, etc. The juices are very fresh and tasty and all the ingredients for salads and sandwiches are delicious and fresh! The indoor and outdoor seating creates a great atmosphere, especially on a sunny day. My Bags is definitely the perfect place to go for a great meal!