“First class service all the way”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Goddess1n...
Niagara Falls
“it could've been wonderful, except for the bait and switch!”
Reviewed 6 February 2014 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

This was supposed to be the room that we received. However when we got there we were taken to a different room and told that we were "upgraded". Upgraded, to a room with no view and no terrace as was promised. Not to mention that we had 2 babies staying with us and the room they so nicely upgraded us to was very unsafe for toddlers. My son was hanging over the ledge of the top floor within 20 minutes.

I called Veronika, whom i had been dealing with from the beginning right away, and she apologized and offered to call me back within the hour…an hour passed no return call, i called again and again and she simply stopped picking up the phone. Shame on her, for her lack of customer service. I would never deal with Habitat Italy again because of that alone.

The guy who showed me to my room, David, ended up calling me back and gave some excuse and explained that it wasn't them at Habitat Italy, it was the owner of the building. They also gave some story as to why it happened, which was untrue because i went and talked to the girl who was in the apartment that I was supposed to be in. She said that the same thing happened to her, and that she was promised another apartment and when she got there they said it wasn't free for her and then gave her my apartment. In the end David waived our cleaning fees.
However the Apartment building is nice and clean, and its in a very nice area, with the high end shopping a 5 minute walk away.
The second half of my group stayed in the 4 bedroom apartment and they loved it. There were no screens on the windows however, and the air conditioners didn't work very well, so it was hot.
Once again you can risk booking with them and hope you get the room you booked. Maybe they will start running it right, because it would've been a terrific trip had everything been what they promised…Or if they had just let me know and been truthful with me from the beginning. I understand things come up, but i will never understand being lied to and told that "oh no this is the room you booked, the pictures look a little different" bs.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
BusinessL...
London, United Kingdom
“First class service all the way”
Reviewed 2 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

When my family and I travelled to Rome recently we had the unfortunate experience of bad accommodation and had to change our apartment. Veronika at Habitat Italy found us a wonderful apartment in the centre of Rome at a very affordable price. The service we received from this company was outstanding.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The ease of service....everything from start to finish was first class
Liked least: nothing to dislike
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing