This is a nice B&B near the Termini station. We stayed on the 2nd floor, which floor has a large outside terrace space, where you can enjoy the sun, have a drink, etc. The rooms on the 2nd floor where all brand new, in our room the air conditioning did not work, the staff was not very "hands on" in solving this. Staff is very friendly, but most of them speak poor English. The room was very nice, spacious with a good bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 69 Manin Street is an elegant and smart bed and breakfast in the center of Rome, not far from the most important historical monuments such as the Colosseum, the Spanish steps, the Trevi fountain, via Veneto and Termini central station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your 69 Manin Street De Luxe Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 69 Manin Street De Luxe Bed And Breakfast
- 69 Manin Street De Luxe Hotel Rome