This is my fourth trip to Roma and my fourth stay wih Rosa Maria and Meldy! I will not stay anywhere else in Rome. This trip, I was travelling with my teenage son, so we chose to stay in the Sun Apt. WONDERFUL!!!! Clean, comfortable and stocked well with water, milk, juice, coffes, teas, bread, etc-more than we could eat during our stay for breakfast! Rosa Maria pays such attention to detail and wants to insure your stay in ROme is the best! Maps, information, etc! THE BEST Rome has to offer!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The B&B is located 100 metres away from Saint Peter's Cathedral.The flat which has been recently refurbished was designed by an excellent architect. The windows equipped with air gap glassess, the solid wooden furniture, the beds equipped with wired bed frames and orthopaedic mattresses, the anallergic fabrics, the safe, the minibar and the foldway tables, they make the really comforting B&B. Our rooms are no-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Studio Scivoletto S.r.l. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Al Colonnato di San Pietro Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Al Colonnato Di San Pietro Hotel Rome
- Al Colonnato Di San Pietro b&b