We stayed at this lovely B&B for two nights. From the first moment we arrived Rosa Maria made our stay unforgettable! The room is lovely with a large shower and big room. Meldy's breakfast's are divine! The B&B is extremely well located, right across from the Vatican and close to the bus stop. Excellent restaurants in the street below. We were lucky enough to see Pope Francis!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our B&B is found few meters from Plaza St. Pietro, very near to the Vatican Museums, The Sistine Chapel , Castel San' Angelo, also Piazza Navona, Trastevere and the whole Historical Center they are easily reached with brief walks. our rooms are provided with beds with mattresses and pillows in memory foam, warm and cold Conditioned Air, Satellite TV, Mini fridge, Safe and the Hair Dryer Every morning free Italian breakfast with all high quality products, The breakfast is served in room Upon request he B & B provides gluten free breakfast at an additional cost of 5€ per night In this area there are Restaurants, Trattorie typical of Roman cuisine, In the B&B it is no smoking Our rooms overlooking the Aurelie Walls are quiet From the windows you can enjoy the view of the walls and the gardens located inside them Bus lines connect the zone with the rest of the city. In the B&B there is a free WI-FI Internet signal Come and see us, we will friends ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Al Colonnato di San Pietro Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Al Colonnato Di San Pietro b&b
- Al Colonnato Di San Pietro Hotel Rome