Thank you Rosa Maria for all your personal time spent not only catching a bus to our car to assist us to circle around the blocked streets due to the San Pietro event the day of our arrival, to every morning to assist us with scheduling the endless attractions to visit and which busses to take. We never tired of the restaurant around the corner, always a welcome place to relax with a bottle of wine and dinner, good recommendation...And we shall not forget the wonderful breakfasts served in our room by
Melody, the endless supply if coffee, and the happy morning greeting. And to top that was the fact you gave up your own parking space so we did not have to pay for parking in Rome, such a big savings. All roads lead to Rosa Maria's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The B&B is located 100 metres away from Saint Peter's Cathedral.The flat which has been recently refurbished was designed by an excellent architect. The windows equipped with air gap glassess, the solid wooden furniture, the beds equipped with wired bed frames and orthopaedic mattresses, the anallergic fabrics, the safe, the minibar and the foldway tables, they make the really comforting B&B. Our rooms are no-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Al Colonnato di San Pietro Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Al Colonnato Di San Pietro b&b
- Al Colonnato Di San Pietro Hotel Rome