“Average”

Hotel La Meridienne
Ranked #951 of 1,270 Hotels in Rome
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

I didn't like the food!! The service was ok but not excellent -there's a guy called Stefan by the way and he's amazin lol - they took my friends towels obviously accidentally plus someone got into one of my friends room and took money!! We still don't know what happened

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Agapi7

Reviewed 25 February 2014

It couldn't be worse..the food was just awful..we were made to stay without food and spend money to buy food in supermarkets and in Rome...even though we were supposed to eat in the hotel..also there was no soundproof in the walls..the drinks in the bar were very expensive...furthermore there was no pressure in the bath..the wifi was so slow and we couldn't catch sign many times..

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Kleon27
Reviewed 25 February 2014

They made us pay a lot more than we actually should. The food wasn't so tasty, service they didn't know english, the room was really old, the pool was awful. I went to the toilet too many times and I couldn't sleep at night. from the second floor people were throwing their cigarretes in our balcony. The towels were really small. it looked really beautiful from the internet but in reality there was nothing to admire.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank mouxaras
Reviewed 3 June 2013

I stayed in this hotel on my school Europe trip. The staff was very hospitable and the rooms had comfortable beds and all the necessary amenities. Best of all the food they offered was glorious.I would say that the only complaint I have of this hotel is that it's 45 minutes away from Rome city center. That is the only reason why I don't know if I would stay in that hotel again if I were to travel to Rome again with my family.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Luz Elena R
Reviewed 30 June 2012

This hotel is about an hour and a half away from the near-center of Rome.
If you want a quiet night beware, because this hotel welcomes a lot of kids on school trips.
The food is... well... passable. A croissant or a bowl of cereal for breakfast, very standard.
We had a very nice view of, erm, the carpark, with a balcony and chairs.
The bathroom and the beds were good so altogether we had a good 4-night stay in this hotel.
Except the third night where we kept getting phone calls from the reception. The receptionnist yelling at us in Italian, telling us to shut up otherwise she would call the police ? Three times. Then the manager coming and knocking on our door to apologise.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Lolly2909
Reviewed 24 May 2012

It's really nice!
They have large rooms and a large common space, where you can chill out.
It is located in a quiet and safe area and the staff is friendly and helpful.
We had a very pleasant stay there!We would recommend it to anyone searching for a nice and quiet place in Rome!
Definetely, a good place for your holidays!

Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank Monique D
Reviewed 18 April 2012

We stayed here on a tour and found it really comfortable and roomy. The lobby is large and the halls are very wide. Our room was nice with a balcony overlooking the pool. You are about an hour outside of Rome, but it really was not a problem. We have stayed out before and this hotel was easy to get to and get back to Rome. Dinner was fair. The service was quick and good. We had a group of 81, so I was impressed with their ability to serve that many quickly. Breakfast was typical of Italy. Nothing too special, but as good as most. I thought it was a nice place to stay for our visit to Rome.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rome
Fashion Hotel
Condotti Hotel
#111 of 1,270 in Rome
Domidea Hotel
#227 of 1,270 in Rome

Been to Hotel La Meridienne? Share your experiences!