“Good choice”

Ranked #240 of 1,291 Hotels in Rome
india
“Good choice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

The hotel is value for money and the location is also good. Rooms are neat and clean and the staff are also friendly .the breakfast has lots of options hot and cold both and is very good. They also give you a free welcome drink on arrival.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank paridhi

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Turkish first
Seoul, South Korea
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

Mid of March, I stayed 2 nights.
Even 4 star,There were no coffee pot,no coffee and safety box was broken which seemed to be broken long time ago.
When I checked in,the reception did'nt mention on the Wifi.
After I called the reception,he told me access code.
But the access code worked on only 1 device,the reception told another one saying 1 access code works on only 3 devices(funny, I called him 2 times for wifi access code)
In the evening roommaids opened the door without any permission
(In the mornign I asked didn't bother me)
Furniture/Lift were old.Receptions are far from kindness.
Hotel sign on the main gate was too small to find out.
Breakfast was good.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank dennyjlee
Conesus, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

Charming, Helpful and polite staff. Very good value. Excellent breakfast. Might be warm in summer , check on AC in the rooms. Good location to walk to many sights, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Parthenon, Borghese Museum, National Museum of Rome, Saint Maria's Church of Angels and Martyrs. Close to Termini Train station. Excellent restaurants around the corner La Laconde de Bocca, Ristorante da Giovanni, Enoteca on corner

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Stan M
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

Good this is a nice hotel where staff is nice and rooms are clean although getting internet is a hastle as I was forced to write this review. Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok this is annoying please let me be finished already woww wow wow wow okokokokokokook

• Stayed April 2014
athens, ga
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

We just arrived and the staff has been very nice. The wifi is free, they also provide free adapter for a two prong device (to use an American device on a European electric outlet). The rooms are very nice. Not huge, but medium sized. The coffee and breakfast come with room. There's room in the fridge, along side the for sale items, for you to put a few things of your own. Beautiful courtyard. Great location. Awesome experience thus far. If anything changes throughout our stay, I'll update, but so far so good.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank karma1969usa
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

We stayed for 4 nights on my first visit to Rome. The hotel staff were friendly & we were happy with the choice of hotel. The breakfast was good, although the restaurant was getting much busier as we left (March), & I imagine it would be too small for the amount of rooms later in the season. There were some lovely restaurants within 10 minutes walk from the hotel & we were able to stroll to all the main tourist attractions within an hour (stopping for refreshments) on route. My only negatives were that I found the bed & pillows very hard for my preference & the room was too warm, even with the window open. I would recommend the hotel to others.

Stayed March 2014
2 Thank sunburn
Toronto
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

I stayed at the EPH from Feb 5-11, 2014 and really like it.
I booked my stay directly with the Hotel a couple of months before the actual date. I corresponded with the Concierge by email as I wanted to have the hotel pick me up and also wanted to arrange to have flowers delivered to one of the rooms that I reserved. They were always very prompt and professional. When we arrived on Feb 5, to our surprise they upgraded our rooms to a Junior suite. The Jr. Suite in European standards is big, for american standards is just like any Hilton or Sheraton Hotel room. But really how much space do you need when you will be visiting Rome all day? The room was very clean and the bathroom had jacuzzi tub. The bed was soft but firm.
The staff was amazing. We had some problems with our plug for the iphone and they gladly provided us with one during our stay. For breakfast they have scrambled eggs and bacon boiled eggs, yogurts, bread, toast, deli, cakes. And everything is very good. Their cappucino's are amazing and I highly recommended.
I found the hotel quiet, but then it is winter, so I am not sure how it is in the summer.
The hotel is about 10 minutes walking from the Metro station Barberini and 15 minutes to Termini. There is what looks like a Police station is front of the hotel, and the area has alot of governament offices. I found it very safe.
If I ever go back to Rome, I will stay here again for sure.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family