“Excellent hotel, perfect location”
Review of Bellesuite Rome

Bellesuite Rome
Ranked #737 of 1,271 Hotels in Rome
Reviewed 24 June 2010

I chose this hotel after it came highly recommended in Tripadvisor. We were warmly greeted by Alessandro upon arrival and I must say, our room was spacious and beautifully furnished. As we planned to explore Rome by foot, I must say this hotel is very convenient as it is close to the train station and most tourist locations. If you're adventurous like us, I'd recommend exploring Rome by foot all the way to Vatican City and back!! The hotel is close by to many good eateries. We especially loved Target restaurant around the corner (not part of the hotel).

Reviewed 20 June 2010

Hotel was recommended by friends to me and I recommend it also. Comfortable, breakfast included and a central location. Beer on the terrace after a siesta and before going out to dinner just perfect!

Very friendly staff.

Enjoy!

Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2010

I also agree with what everyone had said on here, except that it IS close enough to walk to the Termini. I did it AND I was carrying my wedding dress, plus other suitcases. It takes about 7 minutes to the Termini. To find this hotel, just go to the Piazza del Repubblica. This street is the Via Nationale (very big main street). Then go inbetween the huge hotels (at least I think they are hotels - they are white). At the first small street, turn right. At the next street, turn left. It's right there on your left. Very easy to find.

Clean, comfortable, friendly staff, breakfast is included - not great, but we were happy enough with it. They even provided us with a bottle of wine since it was our honeymoon. I thought the bathrooms were very nice for Europe and the room was big, which is unusual for Europe. Would definitely stay again - awesome location. We walked to everything.

Also - the staff recommended a restaurant called Santa Padre - close to the hotel, very authentic. Excellent!

1  Thank conbonKR
Reviewed 13 June 2010

My wife and i have just returned from spending four nights in Rome and I can only echo what previous reviewers have said- this is a very good hotel: the staff are friendly, the room's clean and a good size, great bathrooms and located a few minutes walk from the Termini station (handy for trains and buses). The main sites of Rome are also within easy walking distance. When i go back to Rome i will definitely be staying here again. The only thing to watch out for is finding the hotel in the first place- there is only a small brass name plate at a door which looks like a private residence. You could easily walk past it- reception is on the second floor of the building.

Reviewed 11 June 2010

My daughter and I stayed at Bellesuite for 4 nights. Whie it's a little far from Termini to walk with luggage, it's well located only one metro stop away. The room was large, the shower wonderful. Breakfast was good, with excellent cappucino. The staff was friendly and responsive. Apparently the rooms are larger than one mignt expect in an Italian hotel.

There is wireless internet, and if you don't have a computer, use of a communal computer with your own password to enter the network.

All in all, we had a great stay.

• Stayed: May 2010
Reviewed 31 May 2010

My husband and I stayed at the Bellesuite for 4 nights as part of our honeymoon. We were given a box of chocolates and a bottle of wine, which I thought was a thoughtful touch. The room was spacious and had enough room for both of our luggage bags to fit and not be in the way. There was also alot of drawer and closet space.

The hotel is located on a small street which could be a bit noisy, but it's Rome and I imagine it could be alot noisier at other hotels. The only thing weren't 100 percent on was the size of the shower. It has one of those half glass walls and the floor usually got wet.

Bruno, Alessandro and Sara were great hosts, very hospitable. They made us feel very welcome and we went back to Rome, we'd love to go back to Bellesuite.

The location was walking distance from Termini and all other sites, a very nice location. Breakfast had a nice selection of prosciutto, cheese, croissants/breads, cereal, yogurt and fruit.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2010

We stayed at Hotel Adler, one floor below Bellesuite Hotel. Our double room was clean and a decent size, but the shower stall was a bit small. The staff was very friendly, helpful, and thoughtful. We were given a bottle of wine as a honeymoon gift! The location near the train station was convenient for our first night in Rome, before we headed to Florence. I would definitely recommend this hotel to a friend.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple