Our room was excellent! Clean bathroom and colorfully decorated. We had a jacuzzi in our room, although we did not use it. We also had a double bed along with bunk beds in the corner. The outside terrace was very inviting and confortable for just reading or playing cards. The internet in the room was very weak, but we could go into the main house and use our tablets for surfing. The breakfast was delicious and served promptly at the time we had requested. It is a little ways out of town, but the bus stop is right at the end of the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scandeluzza Castle is one of the most beautiful and fascinating castles of 1700 belonging to the noble Pellegrini family. It is located in Rome, 3 miles from the historical centre. Big and charming apartments, Suites and whole the history and art will permit the customers to live the legends of this old manor house. Prince Filippo Maria, the owner of Scandeluzza Castle will be happy to welcome his clients and to accommodate them in this place full of ancient history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Scandeluzza Castle - Castello Scandeluzza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandeluzza Castle - Castello Scandeluzza Hotel Rome
- Scandeluzza Castle Castello Rome