US$130
Hotel Colosseum(Rome)
US$114
US$104
Savings alert! 57% below average rates

The price you found is 57% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$240/night.

Hotel Nord Nuova Roma(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$131
Hotel Diocleziano(Rome)
US$137
US$123
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

US$253
  • Room Service
US$232
Priceline
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

Having already spent 3 nights in Rome I had decided to extend my stay but there was no availability left at my previous hotel.

I booked very last minute a 1 night stay at Domus Mea since it was cheap and not too far away.

The hotel is situated on the outskirts of the city not too far from the train station, you will still be in walking distance of all the major attractions.

Domus Mea is as basic as you can picture a 2 star hotel to be, with a great lack of service and basically just bread served for breakfast.

If you are booking your stay in Rome in advance then you can certainly get better value for your money. Spend an extra 7 euros a night and you will be able to find something that is far more central and just that little bit nicer.

Use this hotel as a last resort but nothing more.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 June 2016

The hotel was in a great location next to Termini station (to travel outside of the city or for the metro). The staff were friendly even though little English. They ensured that we had our morning cappuccino and pastries even if we were running late for the breakfast. I was concerned before going about access to the hotel, as several reviews stated that this was above retail/businesses. I can confirm that myself and my fiance were out late most nights and did not have any issues accessing the building. We were always let in within a minute of buzzing, and the lift was old but effective to reach the reception area. We stayed on the same floor as reception with our window looking onto a communal balcony. The bed was surprisingly comfortable and the room was spotless. We were always given plenty of fresh towels which helped as we had visited a wet Venice one day by train. I had paid the extra to get a private toilet which we received, which had a good warm shower and small hand held hair like dryer (I also had my own so did not use this). We left our bathroom window open at night so did not require the air-con which I read about, however I was notified when booking online (booking.com) that this would be extra £ and was happy to pay this if required. We were not due to fly out till evening, and the reception were happy to look after our bags, and kindly offered us access to a shower/toilet room to freshen up later when collecting our suitcases. Overall this was a perfect hotel for us, as we were not in the room much and just wanted a safe/secure place for us to rest our heads and convenience to reach all of the best tourist spots. I don't usually give full marks as I always find constructive feedback, however this little hotel was just perfect for the money.

Stayed: June 2016
1  Thank stephanie k
Reviewed 7 May 2016

This budget hotel is conveniently located close to Rome's Termini train station and on walking distance of the old city. Small, but clean. Don't expect too much luxury, but if you're looking for a reasonable priced stay in the centre, where most of the time you just use for sleeping after a day of exploring the city, this is perfect! Breakfast is also simple but enough if you take in mind that in Italy breakfast usually is not much more than a coffee with croissant.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

I stayed 4 nights in this small hotel. My room was clean and quite. The staff cleaned up my room everyday. The hotel location is very good. You can reach Termini in 5 munites by walk. The hotel has free wifi. The breakfast is ok but their coffee was great.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 October 2015

i booked this hotel via expedia for 3 nights 45 euros per night with breakfast included. this hotel was difficult to find because there is not a big sign with the name. it is on a 5th floor of a residential building it is and old building but once there the gentleman in the lobby was so nice he even gave me an upgrade from a single bed with shared bathroom to a room with a double bed working air con and private bathroom very helpful gave me a city map and directions of what places to visit the breakfast was coffee and pastry not bad there are several restaurants close by and the termini station is 10 min walk, this hotel was different but a i hag a good stay.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo