Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$51
View deal
PricelineUS$51
eDreamsUS$51
FindHotel
Agoda.comUS$51
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

Hotel itself is decent. Our room was clean enough, just a bit run down. The toilet seat was loose on our toilet and the shower is pretty small, but they're just minor.

As others have said, the location is quite far from the city. It's easy to figure out, but it is about an hour bus ride on 2 busses to the centre of Rome. Be prepared to wait a while for the busses. However, it is close to a supermarket and right next to La Taverna del Bracho restaurant

"Breakfast buffet" is limited, but talk to Francesco, the manager, and he will try his best to get what you want for breakfast.

The hotel itself is 3/5, but Francesco (as mentioned above), bumps it up to a 4/5. Simply put, he's the man!! He genuinely cares about the well being of his guests and will do everything in his power to make sure they are satisfied. He works more than 12 hours a day and often stays late after the check in time ends (9pm) until guests arrive in order to let them in. He's very knowledgeable and will give you lots of tips and suggestions on where to go.

If you are going to be checking in after the check in time ends, make sure to call the hotel to get the instructions on how to get in, as it is locked after hours. If you don't, Francesco has to wait for you until you get there.

Overall it is an average hotel, but for the price it is good. Francesco is awesome.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Z7867ABchristopherc
Reviewed 13 March 2016

I booked this hotel through the website 'Trivago'. This trip was my gift to my Mother for her 48th birthday, so I had to pay for myself, my parents, and my sister. I booked it last minute, it was one of the cheaper options. It was a 15-20 minute drive from the airport, we were met by the Receptionist (I think his name was Daniel) who was very helpful. The Hotel isn't central, so everyday, we had to get the bus to 'Cornelia Station'. We had no problems during our stay, although we did have to run the water for over 10 minutes for the water to get warmer, but apart from that everything was good. The only thing I didn't like was the irregular buses, we were told they come every 20 minutes, but we had to wait almost an hour.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Roxanne G
Reviewed 17 February 2016

the service was really good, the only problem was the a/c in the rooms did not work really good, even the manager tried to fixed.. but for the price was good. the hotel is like 30 minutes from the city, you can get public transportation right in front of the hotel.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 February 2016

I enjoyed my experience there, the room I had was the best at the price offered. It's a bit far from the city but there is a bus stop right out of the hotel so it's manageable. the staff were very nice and helpful, they even helped with ordering food. It's the best option on a low budget!

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 January 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in this hotel last Dec 31st of 2015 to Jan 2nd of 2016, Francesco is very accommodating and very nice to us, you get what you pay for, the room is good, clean, with a cable television, heater works well, the comfort room is also good (- there's just no space for shampoo and soap) but everything is all set. In the morning there is a free coffee we had coffee with latte which is perfectly mixed together, and enjoyed it. We were able to sleep soundly after the long day of tour in the center. However, the only thing that we just didn't like is the location, it's too far from the hotel, and it is kinda exhausting but on the bright side when Francesco already told us the way from Termini just take H Dei Capasso bus until the last stop then take the bus 808 and stop directly in the right of Fosso Malagno you will reach the Hotel. Plus the hotel provide its shuttle to take you guys back to the airport with a surcharge but cheaper than the fixed price of taxi. Overall, we enjoyed our stay, just really the location is quite far from the city. Thank you, happy new year to all!

-Mateo