Hotel Urbis
US$937
US$494
Priceline
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 December 2011

The hotel is nothing speciel. No really service and the rooms are so,so.
They do have free wi-fi and if you pick a room towards the back it is quite noce and quite.
Somewhat run down and the staff were very friendly and helpfull.
It is no more than a two star hotel but with staff's helpfullness adds a small extra star.

Room Tip: Pick a room with a tub (best rooms) 2 available
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank michael h
Reviewed 21 October 2011

If you're on a budget, this is the perfect place. Just next to the central station (Roma Termini), you can easily get to everything in Rome. We had a great experience at the Urbis!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2011

I booked this hotel for my 2 nights in rome through a travel agent. I was really scared once I read the reviews on trip advisor. I was prepared for the worst of the worst. It really wasnt bad. Its obviously one of the cheapest places in rome but it reallt wasnt bad. The pm front desk was so nice and assisted me with everything I needed. I had a huge problem and he assured me that everything would be fine and offered to help me. The graveyard guy was an old bitter man. He was getting irriatated with me hanging out late in the lobby to use the free wifi. Anyways for the low price you pay this is an acceptable place to lay your head down at night. It makes me think twice about places that are cheap and have awful reviews and I wont be so scared next time. Its a great location by the way next to Terminal 1 where you can catch all the trains. I work for hotels in San Francisco so im extra picky but like I said it wasnt that bad.

Reviewed 25 August 2011

This place was pretty decent all this considered. Super convenient location next to the Termini and metro stop. The room was clean with a huge window that opened up on the street. Traffic noise was a bit loud but other than that no complaints at all. Rome is an expensive city so this place was a good, cheap find. Will definitely come back.

Reviewed 7 July 2011

I dont know what the bad reviews where all about!!!....This was my 4th time staying in Hotel Urbis and as always I found it to be absolutely lovely. The staff are ALL very helpful, friendly and obliging....The rooms are roomey, clean and the linen spotless.....Cheers! Tess :-)