Overall review 5 out of 10. Why:
1. Our King sized bed was two twins put together!
2. Extremely slow internet + no in room wi-fi access for those without laptops
3. The secluded area is a little annoying to get to for public transport.
4. Our room had a steady buzz coming from the bathroom...all rooms have this. It's the towel heater and it's pretty annoying.
4. There is 1 person acting as Consierge, front desk, at anytime and he is ALWAYS too busy until 10 PM/.
5. Sometimes this 1 consierge treated guests extremely poorly. For example, one laughed in my face when I asked where I could get a bus map in Rome "Bus map? Rome doesn't have this thing you call Bus Map" .... Word for word that's that's what he said. (After waiting 10 minutes for the internet to load, I did actually find one.) I watched this same consierge refuse to stand up and help a new guest get their luggage through the front door...less than 10 feet away, despite the poor guy clearly was having difficulty
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Aventino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.