Residenza Argentina
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
Kame Hall(Rome)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Teatro di Pompeo(Rome)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsstyle hotelfree happy hourlargo argentinacat sanctuarylarge wooden doorsdeluxe suitecentral locationthird floorexcellent locationresidential buildingpiazza navonasmall courtyardwithin walking distancejacuzzi bathsmall elevatortaxi standmajor attractions
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 June 2013

This hotel was in a great location for getting around Rome and the room was very quiet and clean. The staff were excellent. They were always available and provided great advice on getting around (buses, taxis, etc.). Overall, I highly recommend this hotel when staying in Rome.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kirby33
Reviewed 11 June 2013

We just got back from 3 night in Rome with our kids ages 12 & 14. We were in a quad room which was surprisingly a nice size room. The hotel is very clean and quite.
The hotel is in an excellent location. Truly central to everything we did. Taxi and bus is right around the corner but we never used them since we were so close to everything. We walked everywhere from here. 3-5 minute walk to Pantheon, Camp de Fiori, 5-7 to Pizza Navao, about 10-15 to Trevi fountain and Colessum, and 20 minutes to St. Peters.
To enter the hotel, you have to go through a courtyard, then a gate. The kids felt like we were living there vs. staying at at hotel. They kept calling it "our home"
The staff was very nice and attentive. Breakfast was sufficient and good with excellent cappuccino.
We would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Parissadr
Reviewed 3 June 2013

We experiensed a very friendly staff. Our room no 2 was spacious, clean and well equiped with among other things a minibank. No noise from the street outside since the room was faceing a sidestreet. The beds were beautifully made and the bathrom smart looking. The breakfast was also good for Italian standards. Going out from the building dowstairs there is a button to push on the oposite wall from the gate inside. We had four different keys given to us and the last one we tried was allways the right one...:))

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Berit C
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I had originally booked a room, which I've done many times before, at Hotel Navona in Rome. Upon arrival, I was told they were overbooked and that I would have to stay in a smaller hotel that was part of the family properties. Needless to say, I was a bit concerned. But upon arrival, much to my surprise, Residenza Argentina turned out to be very comfortable and located perfectly within reach of all I would ever want to see and do. The small number of rooms made for a much appreciated personal treatment from the staff. I felt as though I had my own concierge! I now have a room booked for later this year and can't wait to return to Rome and have Residenza Argentina as my home base.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong with any of the rooms!
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank MusicByMikeG
Reviewed 1 May 2013

We stayed here for three nights in December 2012. The hotel is in a very good position, in an ancient building with a courtyard at less then 5 minutes on foot from the Pantheon. The lobby has a beautiful design furiture. Our room was medium sized and clean, with every comfort. Breakfast was included and alright, with a good choice of tasty food. The staff was helpful and kind.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family