Time Elevator Rome 5D Experience
Open today: 10:30 - 19:30
Review Highlights
My experience

The movie about the history was good but so many not needed vibrations...no reason for too... read more

Reviewed 11 November 2019
Greg P
Not worth it

This looked like a good idea to 'see' Rome though the ages. You 'fly' through the screen on a very... read more

Reviewed 4 February 2020
Rob L S
Hailsham, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Rome
from US$68.45
from US$31.86
from US$31.86
from US$57.82
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff, good value
Informative interactive experience and good place to buy beat the line tickets for the colusseum

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed 13 January 2017

First time in Rome, rainy day, we already program to see the Vatican the day after, our 3 kids insist to take us to Time Elevator, we were not happy to go after reading Tripadvisor Rewiews, but we need to explain something:
Is not for everybody, if you go in Rome for the first time and you have children maybe you can think about it.
We all enjoyed it - very funny ! This first show is about 15/20 minutes, than you move to another big hall where the history of Rome is show and is also interesting for people all ages, me and my Husband had a fun. We enjoyed the 45 minutes 5-D movie, not too long.., Somebody say it's little expensive, but if you seat in the cafe' beside and have a snack you will pay more !.

Date of experience: December 2016
3  Thank humijedd
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Despite other negative comments my family and I decided to give it a try (it was also cold outside). The movie was amateurish and wonky on facts. The 5d experience was unnecessary and bizarre in what it was trying to achieve. (Okay, I admit that my 12 and 14 yr old boys kinda liked it.) I suggest the owners invest in a redo on the movie to make it more accurate and professional

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank Walter W
Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

I was there with my boyfriend and we both agree that we lose our money. The movements are too strong and even dangerous for old people, we love adventure but it feels like it was damaged, the video was even worst, a YouTube video would be better, it is not a good experience, you will lose your time and money.

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank anarD2708BV
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

To give a basic knowledge about the history of Rome it can be good for a teenage family. However it is only 25 minutes and the shaking of the seats gave no extra effect worth the money.

Date of experience: November 2016