“The chocolate shop in Rome.”
Review of Lindt Store Roma

Lindt Store Roma
Ranked #136 of 1,503 things to do in Rome
Athens, Greece
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 108 helpful votes
“The chocolate shop in Rome.”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Very nice and warm environment. Superior coffee and beverages. Excellent prices about 2 euros.
Friendly staff. Great variety of chocolate and sweets. I'll come back again. It is open until late the night.

1 Thank Veros G

• Polish first
united states
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Yummy cold chocolate drink!”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

The chocolatier Paolo was making my son's make your own chocolate. It was quite a wait, but he was kind enough to give us a complimentary cold chocolate drink which was divine!!! It was the best chocolate drink ever!!!

Visited May 2014
London
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Best hot chocolate ever!!”
Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

Cant wait to go back for the best hot chocolate ever...nothing like what we are used to in the UK. Thick and creamy!!! Worth a visit. Highly recommend it. Costs around €3 approx and i even bought the same thing in sachets to make at home (5 sachets in a box for €3.30) :)

Visited February 2014
1 Thank pinkypic20
Valdosta, Georgia
97 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“Get the hot chocolate!”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Really, the only reason to come in is to get the incredible hot chocolate here (which is real chocolate not some powder stuff). They do have a huge selection of all the Lindt chocolates, which is a plus if you like chocolates. They did have some truffles and chocolates not available in the USA, so that was interesting to see. I can't recommend the hot chocolate with whipped cream enough though.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank wanderingkale
Riyadh
97 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 130 helpful votes
“Can never go wrong with Lindt!”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

I'm a huge fan of Lindt chocolate and I just happened upon this store while my family and I were walking around in the Pantheon area. What a delight! We went in, of course, and bought a few things and were treated extremely well by the staff. They talked with the kids, made them smile and off we were.

I came back again before leaving Rome to pick up some other chocolatey delights and happened across a Lindt Hot Chocolate mix - let me tell you, this thing is AMAZING!

Again, the service was very friendly and the lady who helped me took the time to walk around with me and translate all the chocolate types I didn't know and even translated all the directions to make the hot chocolate.

I'd go back in a heartbeat. The Lindt truffle flavors we found in Italy, I hadn't been able to find elsewhere easily.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Mohammed B

Been to Lindt Store Roma? Share your experiences!