Family of 4, stayed for 4 nights in June.
- excellent location, close enough to walk into the centre, with good public transport for those who don't like walking. 10 minutes walk from a selection of restaurants.
- comfortable apartment, much easier having separate bed rooms and a lounge, than the family rooms we normally book
- mostly quiet with the windows shut, considering the amount of traffic in Rome.
- helpful staff at the main hotel, very pleasant roof-top bar.
- my partner managed to leave several items of clothing behind, after contacting the hotel via email they have agreed to post them to her.
- there are 3 air-con units, 1 in each bed room and one in the lounge. Only 1 of the units (in a bed room) worked. The problem was reported on the first morning. Someone only came to look at the problem when we returned that evening. The chap was unable to make them work so needed to call maintenance. The maintenance person didn't work on Sundays, so didn't look at the problems until the 3rd morning of our stay - at least we assume someone looked at them, because they weren't fixed. It could simply be that over the holiday weekend (2 June is a major holiday) it wasn't possible to provide the level of service normally provided, but communication to us only happened when I went to ask for an update and in the end I gave up.
- the kitchen area, while very useful, is fairly shabby, e.g. the work tops are in a poor state of repair and the cooker doesn't have a grill pan so people have been making toast directly on the top shelf, the resulting crumbs haven't been cleaned up for some time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Trilussa Palace Hotel Congress & SPA is an exclusive place for who wants to spend a pleasant holiday in Rome. Thanks to its location is the ideal place for discovering the beauties of the city in comfort. The hotel offers different types of rooms to meet the different needs of its guests: who travels with family, for business, for couples and for friends. After a day of walking or working, guests can finally enjoy a relaxing atmosphere in the exclusive SPA and being pampered by massages, rose petals and hot drinks. The historical centre is easily accessible. The hotel is indeed located in Trastevere area, a few minutes walk from Santa Maria in Trastevere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, Nozio Netplan srl, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Trilussa Palace Congress & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trilussa Palace Congress Hotel Rome
- Trilussa Palace Congress And Spa
- Trilussa Palace Congress Rome
- Trilussa Palace Hotel Rome