we just returned from a 8 night, 9 day trip to Italy, first 4 nights at Trilussa Palace, next 3 nights in Florence, and then our final night back at the Trilussa. I had originally not booked a hotel for a final night in Rome. I had originally thought that we would stay near the train station or closer to the center of Rome so that we could more easily get to the airport, but after loving our first few nights at the Trilussa, we didn't hesitate to book our final night in Rome there. Splendora and the other staff were very accomodating, offering to keep our bags at the hotel for when we returned from Florence, and they even had the bags brought to our room and ready for us when we returned.
Pros: Clean, nice sized rooms..we stayed in 2 different ones. The first had a smaller shower, but big enough for us. The second had a nicer sized shower
Staff couldn't be friendlier and more accomodating.
Terrace: great views, wonderful service, nice assortment of beverages and foods..and watching the Soccer games on the flat screen TV was nice. Also, we watched a few beautiful sunrises over Rome from the Terrace
Transportation: The Palace is Close enough to walk to the center of rome, but at times we took public transportation which was inexpensive and very convenient!
Laundry: There is a laudromat within about 3-4 blocks from the hotel, and they will wash and dry your clothes for you, in about an hour, and have them folded and ready for you, relatively inexpensive also..about 14 euros
So, don't hesitate to stay here, you won't be sorry!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Trilussa Palace Hotel Congress & SPA is an exclusive place for who wants to spend a pleasant holiday in Rome. Thanks to its location is the ideal place for discovering the beauties of the city in comfort. The hotel offers different types of rooms to meet the different needs of its guests: who travels with family, for business, for couples and for friends. After a day of walking or working, guests can finally enjoy a relaxing atmosphere in the exclusive SPA and being pampered by massages, rose petals and hot drinks. The historical centre is easily accessible. The hotel is indeed located in Trastevere area, a few minutes walk from Santa Maria in Trastevere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Nozio Netplan srl, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Lastminute, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Trilussa Palace Congress & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trilussa Palace Congress Hotel Rome
- Trilussa Palace Congress And Spa
- Trilussa Palace Congress Rome
- Trilussa Palace Hotel Rome