My husband and I recently stayed here for 3 nights during our 10-night trip to Italy. We would definitely recommend this hotel. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly - definitely top notch! When we first arrived they gave us a very thorough overview of the city, the tourist sites, public transportation schedules, etc. They were extremely helpful. The rooms were actually slightly bigger than I expected. Many people have left reviews about the shower, and I would have to agree - it was a little strange. And most of the "bells and whistles" didn't actually work, but it didn't bother us too much.
It is about a 10-minute walk to the main area of Trastevere where all of the restaurants and bars are, but if you didn't want to walk, the tram stops right in front of the hotel, so it is very convenient.
On the first night our room got up to about 80 degrees, so we called the front desk and they sent someone up immediately to check on it. Turns out our air conditioning was broken and they said they had no available rooms to move us to, so we had to sleep with the balcony door open that night because it was so hot. However, the next day they apologized for the problem and offered to move us to another room, which was significantly bigger and nicer than the first. So even though the first night was uncomfortable, they definitely did everything they could to fix the problem, which we greatly appreciated.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to visit Rome, but doesn't want to stay too close to the super touristy areas, but still be walking distance to everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Trilussa Palace Hotel Congress & SPA is an exclusive place for who wants to spend a pleasant holiday in Rome. Thanks to its location is the ideal place for discovering the beauties of the city in comfort. The hotel offers different types of rooms to meet the different needs of its guests: who travels with family, for business, for couples and for friends. After a day of walking or working, guests can finally enjoy a relaxing atmosphere in the exclusive SPA and being pampered by massages, rose petals and hot drinks. The historical centre is easily accessible. The hotel is indeed located in Trastevere area, a few minutes walk from Santa Maria in Trastevere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Nozio Netplan srl, Expedia, Hotels.com, Lastminute, Priceline, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Trilussa Palace Congress & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trilussa Palace Congress And Spa
- Trilussa Palace Congress Hotel Rome
- Trilussa Palace Congress Rome
- Trilussa Palace Hotel Rome