The hotel itself is comfortable. Our room was clean. The bed was heavenly. Breakfast was good. The staff was very helpful. Drawbacks--the bathroom, with its 'Jacuzzi shower,' a tiny space pod in which you had to sit or your elbows would hit the glass, but when you sat your knees hit the door. The location is a little out of the way of the main sights. If you like to walk, it's fine. You can take public transportation as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Trilussa Palace Hotel Congress & SPA is an exclusive place for who wants to spend a pleasant holiday in Rome. Thanks to its location is the ideal place for discovering the beauties of the city in comfort. The hotel offers different types of rooms to meet the different needs of its guests: who travels with family, for business, for couples and for friends. After a day of walking or working, guests can finally enjoy a relaxing atmosphere in the exclusive SPA and being pampered by massages, rose petals and hot drinks. The historical centre is easily accessible. The hotel is indeed located in Trastevere area, a few minutes walk from Santa Maria in Trastevere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Nozio Netplan srl, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Trilussa Palace Congress & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trilussa Palace Congress And Spa
- Trilussa Palace Congress Hotel Rome
- Trilussa Palace Congress Rome
- Trilussa Palace Hotel Rome