Trilussa is located in Trastevere, across Tiber river from historic center and the main sights. If it's your first visit to Rome, you're on a tight schedule, and want to see the main historical attractions, location is manageable but not ideal. However, downtown is a short tram ride away.
What impressed me the most about Trilussa is how every employee is truly friendly and offers their help. This made the atmosphere in the hotel very nice. Breakfast is fine, and the roof terrace is nice for pre-dinner drinks. We did not try the spa, which has an extra fee.
Our room was spacious and well appointed, but we had an executive room. I understand that standard rooms are smaller.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Trilussa Palace Hotel Congress & SPA is an exclusive place for who wants to spend a pleasant holiday in Rome. Thanks to its location is the ideal place for discovering the beauties of the city in comfort. The hotel offers different types of rooms to meet the different needs of its guests: who travels with family, for business, for couples and for friends. After a day of walking or working, guests can finally enjoy a relaxing atmosphere in the exclusive SPA and being pampered by massages, rose petals and hot drinks. The historical centre is easily accessible. The hotel is indeed located in Trastevere area, a few minutes walk from Santa Maria in Trastevere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Nozio Netplan srl, Expedia, Booking.com, Lastminute, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Trilussa Palace Congress & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trilussa Palace Congress Hotel Rome
- Trilussa Palace Congress And Spa
- Trilussa Palace Congress Rome
- Trilussa Palace Hotel Rome