Ignore any hint of a bad review of this hotel. Trillassa Palace is a brilliant all rounder. Outside the centre of Rome so you are not caught in the 'tourist trap'. Transport links are great, and the advice from staff is so helpful even we found it easy to get around.
From the airport it's a train ride to the terminus, then bus line H to the hotel. Keep an eye out for your stop! The hotel is 150 yards on the same side you get off.
The hotel is decorated in a traditional roman style. If you want IKEA style, stay somewhere else. If you want Italian stay here. Staff are truly helpful, and in my opinion take pride in their hotel and service to the guests. Listen to the advice on check in!Trust me it does help.
We stayed in 711, executive suite. This was clean tidy and big for Rome. Very happy with the quality and standard for what we paid.
Rooftop is perfect. Trendy! Great place to start the night.
The location of the hotel is what sells this place. The Trastavere area is the restaurant/bar area for the locals. We only saw 1 other British couple for the whole weekend. If you want cobbled streets, numerous bars and authentic food this is the place. No 'Tourist menu's' here. The area is only 15 mins walk, or 2 mins in a tram. By the way you need 1.50euro ticket to ride the tram/bus for 100 mins. There a shop outside the tram stop.
Breakfast at the hotel is just right. Not Michelin star, but great for what you need. Cereals,fruit, cold cuts, cheese, bread and coffee. What more do you actually need? No complaints at all.
The Spa is a hidden jem. 35euros for an hour for 2. Exclusive access for what seems a brand new plunge pool/jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. I assure you for what we paid it is NOT overpriced.
We will stay again. For the price this hotel won't be beaten. If you want better, then will have to pay for it. If you want a quality hotel and an excellent price with a perfect location this is the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Trilussa Palace Hotel Congress & SPA is an exclusive place for who wants to spend a pleasant holiday in Rome. Thanks to its location is the ideal place for discovering the beauties of the city in comfort. The hotel offers different types of rooms to meet the different needs of its guests: who travels with family, for business, for couples and for friends. After a day of walking or working, guests can finally enjoy a relaxing atmosphere in the exclusive SPA and being pampered by massages, rose petals and hot drinks. The historical centre is easily accessible. The hotel is indeed located in Trastevere area, a few minutes walk from Santa Maria in Trastevere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Trilussa Palace Congress & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trilussa Palace Congress And Spa
- Trilussa Palace Congress Hotel Rome
- Trilussa Palace Congress Rome
- Trilussa Palace Hotel Rome