Stayed here for two nights in September and was delighted. We arrived late at 8.30pm but from this moment we knew we had made the right choice . Where else in Rome can you find a hotel so close to the centre with secure (Gated,locked and out of sight) car parking. The reception, concierge and bar staff all great and couldn't do enough for us. All spoke good English as well. The bar on the roof top is a great place to relax after a whole day walking Rome and the room was clean and fresh with a choice of pillows !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Trilussa Palace Hotel Congress & SPA is an exclusive place for who wants to spend a pleasant holiday in Rome. Thanks to its location is the ideal place for discovering the beauties of the city in comfort. The hotel offers different types of rooms to meet the different needs of its guests: who travels with family, for business, for couples and for friends. After a day of walking or working, guests can finally enjoy a relaxing atmosphere in the exclusive SPA and being pampered by massages, rose petals and hot drinks. The historical centre is easily accessible. The hotel is indeed located in Trastevere area, a few minutes walk from Santa Maria in Trastevere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Nozio Netplan srl, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Lastminute and Expedia so you can book your Trilussa Palace Congress & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trilussa Palace Congress And Spa
- Trilussa Palace Congress Hotel Rome
- Trilussa Palace Congress Rome
- Trilussa Palace Hotel Rome