We have just returned from a long weekend pre Christmas and Birthday break, and could not have been much happier with the Trilussa as a place to stay. On arrival the receptionist could not have been more friendly and helpful in showing us some top sights on the map, this continued with all members of staff. On the Saturday at breakfast the waiter and waitress brought over cakes and wished me happy birthday, (my wife tried to take the credit). Location is great, we like walking and never stepped on public transport, however the tram stop in 50 metres up the road and the Traverse railway station is a 10 minute stroll, we caught the FR2 from the airport, EU8 each, bargain. A 15 minute walk once you can navigate the backstreets take you to some excellent restaurants and bars, none tried to rip us off. Value for money I cant complain, WiFi was quick as well, useful for looking up information on the move. The only reason I have not given it a 5 rating is I would have liked the spa to be slightly cheaper, we did originally think it was, although the hotel website clearly tells you it is an additional cost. That aside I don't think we would have had time. Breakfast was good, eggs cooked to order plenty of buffet to choose from, gutted we only discovered the roof garden on the last evening, thought it was closed in winter it is not. I would recommend this hotel without question.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Trilussa Palace Hotel Congress & SPA is an exclusive place for who wants to spend a pleasant holiday in Rome. Thanks to its location is the ideal place for discovering the beauties of the city in comfort. The hotel offers different types of rooms to meet the different needs of its guests: who travels with family, for business, for couples and for friends. After a day of walking or working, guests can finally enjoy a relaxing atmosphere in the exclusive SPA and being pampered by massages, rose petals and hot drinks. The historical centre is easily accessible. The hotel is indeed located in Trastevere area, a few minutes walk from Santa Maria in Trastevere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Nozio Netplan srl, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Lastminute and Odigeo so you can book your Trilussa Palace Congress & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trilussa Palace Congress And Spa
- Trilussa Palace Congress Hotel Rome
- Trilussa Palace Congress Rome
- Trilussa Palace Hotel Rome