This was an ideal place to stay with family. Easy to get to by train and then 2 stops on tram from airport. Easy tram ride into centre of city just over river to see sights but also lots of lovely restaurants a couple of stops down on the tram, and about 10 minute walk. Hotel itself clean, comfortable and friendly. Helpful staff-happy to book things for you and reserve restaurants by phoning them for you. Great view from terrace bar at the top. Lovely breakfasts!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Trilussa Palace Hotel Congress & SPA is an exclusive place for who wants to spend a pleasant holiday in Rome. Thanks to its location is the ideal place for discovering the beauties of the city in comfort. The hotel offers different types of rooms to meet the different needs of its guests: who travels with family, for business, for couples and for friends. After a day of walking or working, guests can finally enjoy a relaxing atmosphere in the exclusive SPA and being pampered by massages, rose petals and hot drinks. The historical centre is easily accessible. The hotel is indeed located in Trastevere area, a few minutes walk from Santa Maria in Trastevere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Nozio Netplan srl, Booking.com, Expedia, Lastminute, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Trilussa Palace Congress & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trilussa Palace Congress Hotel Rome
- Trilussa Palace Congress And Spa
- Trilussa Palace Congress Rome
- Trilussa Palace Hotel Rome