Pros: Rooms were good, the staff were excellent, the location was great for frequent tram/bus links to the city, and the rooftop terrace was fantastic.
Cons: For guests staying at the hotel, a complimentary session in the spa, pool would be fantastic
Location: Watch out for beggars & street vendors around the attractions and pickpockets especially..have nothing in your pockets and carry a zipped bag instead.
The Hotel was lovely to stay in from March 28 2014 for 4 days, in a double room no. 719 (with balcony), 7th floor. The room was comfortable, clean, fresh and tidy and provided for all our needs. The bathroom (although without a bath) had an all singing all dancing shower for two, it just took a little while to work it all out. Everything else in the room was fine. The breakfast facilities and food was really excellent and could not be faulted (except the toasters were very slow...not really a complaint), the choice/range of foods on offer was wonderful. The 8th floor Rooftop Terrace and bar was really good and it was so relaxing to pop up after the days sightseeing and evening meal. It opened from six until midnight each day and Janet Kelly the staff member who managed the facility was very friendly and helpful. The hotel itself could not have been closer to the tram/bus links to the city centre, right outside. The number 8 tram and bus ran every few minutes and took us straight into the city in about 5 minutes, where you could walk to nearly all the main attractions within about 10 minutes of each other, or make further connections to travel further west or east into the city. We particularly booked the hotel because it had a spa, pool and gym in the basement which we thought, if the weather was not so good, we could enjoy. Sadly, the facility was on a 'per hour' hire and for a just a swim, was very expensive, so we did not use it. The gym was free though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Trilussa Palace Hotel Congress & SPA is an exclusive place for who wants to spend a pleasant holiday in Rome. Thanks to its location is the ideal place for discovering the beauties of the city in comfort. The hotel offers different types of rooms to meet the different needs of its guests: who travels with family, for business, for couples and for friends. After a day of walking or working, guests can finally enjoy a relaxing atmosphere in the exclusive SPA and being pampered by massages, rose petals and hot drinks. The historical centre is easily accessible. The hotel is indeed located in Trastevere area, a few minutes walk from Santa Maria in Trastevere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Lastminute, Nozio Netplan srl, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Trilussa Palace Congress & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trilussa Palace Congress And Spa
- Trilussa Palace Congress Hotel Rome
- Trilussa Palace Congress Rome
- Trilussa Palace Hotel Rome