Hotel Rooms in Rome are not very good value for money as you do not get big room.
However Trilussa Palace is not so bad for a 4 star property.
You are only a 20 minute walk from the river, which gives you access to the main tourist areas. There are some lovely restaurants in the Trastevere region within 15 minutes walk
The rooms were clean and it has a good shower (no bath) but balcony was very small and you could not open the door properly to come out
The breakfast is OK but not very varied compared to other hotels we have experienced. The breakfast staff is not very happy too.
Reception is always happy to help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Trilussa Palace Hotel Congress & SPA is an exclusive place for who wants to spend a pleasant holiday in Rome. Thanks to its location is the ideal place for discovering the beauties of the city in comfort. The hotel offers different types of rooms to meet the different needs of its guests: who travels with family, for business, for couples and for friends. After a day of walking or working, guests can finally enjoy a relaxing atmosphere in the exclusive SPA and being pampered by massages, rose petals and hot drinks. The historical centre is easily accessible. The hotel is indeed located in Trastevere area, a few minutes walk from Santa Maria in Trastevere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Nozio Netplan srl, Agoda, Priceline and Lastminute so you can book your Trilussa Palace Congress & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trilussa Palace Congress And Spa
- Trilussa Palace Congress Hotel Rome
- Trilussa Palace Congress Rome
- Trilussa Palace Hotel Rome