Hotel desk staff are fantastic, young relaxed and seem genuinely concerned about their guests and presenting Roma at its best.
The room (presented as an upgrade at check-in) was small but clean and tidy, down side was the ridiculous shower contraption, (good luck if you drop the soap)...they really should rip them out, rip out the bidet and put in a decent shower...
Downside: asking to use a iron required me to be consigned to the dungeon laundry to press my shirts, the highlight being a young lady in a robe asking for something from me in Italian, I couldn't answer as my only Italian I know I learned from stevedores in Boston, (FA va Cula!!!!!) and I can assume its rude.....so I pretended to be a deaf mute laundry worker from Eastern Europe...it worked she left quickly!
The spa facilities which their website implies are available all the time are in fact rented by the hour and you rent the whole spa, which strangely it comes across as being easily available like a pool facility which it is jot, and is also quite expensive..so the website seems to imply moderate charges for using pool/spa which in reality is quite expensive and I couldnt coordinate my group enough to justify using it.
Location is the edge of trastevare area and I mean very edge, But convenient for the tram line, which by the way despite precautions we were still pick pocketed! By the end of the trip I was quite adept at spotting the little bastards and took to just pointing them out and usually when they saw me pointing directly at them was scat!
Biggest plus was the wonderful staff, downside was the silly shower....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Trilussa Palace Hotel Congress & SPA is an exclusive place for who wants to spend a pleasant holiday in Rome. Thanks to its location is the ideal place for discovering the beauties of the city in comfort. The hotel offers different types of rooms to meet the different needs of its guests: who travels with family, for business, for couples and for friends. After a day of walking or working, guests can finally enjoy a relaxing atmosphere in the exclusive SPA and being pampered by massages, rose petals and hot drinks. The historical centre is easily accessible. The hotel is indeed located in Trastevere area, a few minutes walk from Santa Maria in Trastevere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Lastminute, Nozio Netplan srl, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Trilussa Palace Congress & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trilussa Palace Congress And Spa
- Trilussa Palace Congress Hotel Rome
- Trilussa Palace Congress Rome
- Trilussa Palace Hotel Rome