We stayed at Trilussa for three nights and it suited us perfectly. The hotels in the centre of town were over our budget so we were looking for somewhere that was good value with excellent reviews just outside of the centre. If you have similar needs, this hotel certainly fits the bill. We had a classic double room which is a reasonable size for the price. The bathroom is quite small but we didn't feel this mattered too much as there is so much to see/do in Rome we just needed a base for exploring. The breakfasts are really nice - pancakes, cooked breakfasts, fresh fruit and continental breakfast. The roof terrace is lovely and provided a perfect escape from a quick thunderstorm on one of our evenings. If you do stay here I would really recommend eating out and generally exploring Trastevere - it is the up and coming area of Rome so prices are lower than the centre and the food at all the restaurants we visited was just as good in quality. If you happen to visit during July, make sure you visit the festival lining the river banks - fantastic bars and lots of shops and pop up restaurants. Staff are all very friendly and helped us with dinner bookings and generally navigating our way round Rome. Recommend this hotel to all travellers who are on a budget but don't want to compromise on quality/comfort/convenience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Trilussa Palace Hotel Congress & SPA is an exclusive place for who wants to spend a pleasant holiday in Rome. Thanks to its location is the ideal place for discovering the beauties of the city in comfort. The hotel offers different types of rooms to meet the different needs of its guests: who travels with family, for business, for couples and for friends. After a day of walking or working, guests can finally enjoy a relaxing atmosphere in the exclusive SPA and being pampered by massages, rose petals and hot drinks. The historical centre is easily accessible. The hotel is indeed located in Trastevere area, a few minutes walk from Santa Maria in Trastevere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Lastminute, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo and Nozio Netplan srl so you can book your Trilussa Palace Congress & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trilussa Palace Congress And Spa
- Trilussa Palace Congress Hotel Rome
- Trilussa Palace Congress Rome
- Trilussa Palace Hotel Rome