My son, his girlfriend & I stayed for 4 nights at Trilussa. The airline changed our flight causing us to arrive much earlier than check-in time. We hoped we would be able to stash our luggage before taking off to see some sights; however, the hotel staff very kindly offered us a temporary room so we could shower & change clothes. This was greatly appreciated since we had been traveling for a very long time. We felt so much better once we had a chance to freshen up, allowing us to better enjoy our first day in Italy.
When we returned from sight-seeing, our luggage had been moved for us to our rooms. We had requested adjoining rooms (which wasn't available at many hotels). I liked the setup: a small private hallway & then doors to our two rooms (each with a bath). This allowed us to visit back & forth safely (with our room doors unlocked & the outer hall locked) or to have privacy as desired. Both of our rooms had balconies, each with a small table & chairs. I really enjoyed being on the balcony and soaking up the local atmosphere or just having the balcony door open for a fresh breeze. Everything was spotlessly clean and comfortable. I slept well every night. And the included breakfast got each day off to a great start. We loved the machine that makes fresh orange juice. Our rooms each had a mini frig (which we didn't even realize at first, since it looks like a cabinet under the TV) and there is a grocery store one block away.
Location is great, right across the street from the bus & tram stop. The staff gave us a map and a handout listing exactly how to reach all the major attractions. One day we wanted to visit the Catacombs & a young lady at the front desk named Splendora looked things up online for us. She noticed that the one we planned to visit was closed that day & found another one that was open & wrote out the directions for getting there. I wish I had taken note of the names of other front desk employees to also give them thanks. Like Splendora, everyone we dealt with at this hotel was friendly & helpful & easy to communicate with in English.
We didn't have time to check out the spa; however, we enjoyed going up to the roof-top terrace at night. It had been my lifelong dream to visit Italy & this hotel made my stay in Rome so enjoyable & memorable. Thank you, Trilussa!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Trilussa Palace Hotel Congress & SPA is an exclusive place for who wants to spend a pleasant holiday in Rome. Thanks to its location is the ideal place for discovering the beauties of the city in comfort. The hotel offers different types of rooms to meet the different needs of its guests: who travels with family, for business, for couples and for friends. After a day of walking or working, guests can finally enjoy a relaxing atmosphere in the exclusive SPA and being pampered by massages, rose petals and hot drinks. The historical centre is easily accessible. The hotel is indeed located in Trastevere area, a few minutes walk from Santa Maria in Trastevere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Trilussa Palace Congress & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trilussa Palace Congress And Spa
- Trilussa Palace Congress Hotel Rome
- Trilussa Palace Congress Rome
- Trilussa Palace Hotel Rome