Stayed in a superior family room with children of 16 and 14. The set-up was great - 2 lovely rooms with a private corridor connecting them and 2 bathrooms. LOVED the shower which also doubled as a sauna. The beds were very comfortable, there were safes in the rooms, and it was nice and quiet. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Lovely buffet breakfast with a varied selection, some hot choices which was a bonus and good coffee, and it was never crowded. Very good transport links from right outside the hotel, so no concerns about not being bang in the centre. On arrival in Rome, we took the H bus from the Termini Station (need to buy tickets at tobbaconist before you board) which drops you right outside the hotel, and asked someone when to get off - though there are TV screens onboard showing you where you are. We ate out in Trastevere in the evenings - only about a 10 min walk. We felt safe, and found the restaurants to be good value. We also discovered a very nice ice cream shop. One of our highlights was having aperitifs, sitting in the swing seat on the roof terrace at the hotel. Great views and a very relaxing atmosphere. One tip is to carry ID for the children when out and about. Under 18s can get in free to some attractions, but you need to prove age. We used their EU medical cards, as we prefer not to carry passports around.
We had a really great time In Rome and at the Trilussa and we definitely want to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Trilussa Palace Hotel Congress & SPA is an exclusive place for who wants to spend a pleasant holiday in Rome. Thanks to its location is the ideal place for discovering the beauties of the city in comfort. The hotel offers different types of rooms to meet the different needs of its guests: who travels with family, for business, for couples and for friends. After a day of walking or working, guests can finally enjoy a relaxing atmosphere in the exclusive SPA and being pampered by massages, rose petals and hot drinks. The historical centre is easily accessible. The hotel is indeed located in Trastevere area, a few minutes walk from Santa Maria in Trastevere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Trilussa Palace Congress & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trilussa Palace Congress And Spa
- Trilussa Palace Congress Hotel Rome
- Trilussa Palace Congress Rome
- Trilussa Palace Hotel Rome