We would like to thank the staff of the Trilussa Hotel for helping make our vacation a wonderful experience. The Junior Suite was very nice, clean and comfortable for a family of four. We especially enjoyed the Spa and the roof top bar/restaurant. Having breakfast in the hotel was a great way to start the day. Thanks to the helpful tips from the staff, getting around Rome was easy. What can I say, Rome is truly amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Trilussa Palace Hotel Congress & SPA is an exclusive place for who wants to spend a pleasant holiday in Rome. Thanks to its location is the ideal place for discovering the beauties of the city in comfort. The hotel offers different types of rooms to meet the different needs of its guests: who travels with family, for business, for couples and for friends. After a day of walking or working, guests can finally enjoy a relaxing atmosphere in the exclusive SPA and being pampered by massages, rose petals and hot drinks. The historical centre is easily accessible. The hotel is indeed located in Trastevere area, a few minutes walk from Santa Maria in Trastevere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Lastminute, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Nozio Netplan srl, Expedia, LateRooms, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Trilussa Palace Congress & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trilussa Palace Congress Hotel Rome
- Trilussa Palace Congress And Spa
- Trilussa Palace Congress Rome
- Trilussa Palace Hotel Rome