The hotel was not great, but not bad either. The rooms were classic European size (very small) and they had VERY small showers. The showers were crazy spaceship looking.
Anyway, the hotel is in the Tastevere neighborhood which definitely has more of a neihborhood feel. It was kind of nice being able to go back there from the madhouse that is Rome. While at the same time it was a short 4 stop ride on the tram from the hotel to central Rome so getting around is actually pretty easy.
All in all it is not a bad hotel for Rome, especially given the price. I woudl recommend it to anyone looking for a good hotel at a decent price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Trilussa Palace Hotel Congress & SPA is an exclusive place for who wants to spend a pleasant holiday in Rome. Thanks to its location is the ideal place for discovering the beauties of the city in comfort. The hotel offers different types of rooms to meet the different needs of its guests: who travels with family, for business, for couples and for friends. After a day of walking or working, guests can finally enjoy a relaxing atmosphere in the exclusive SPA and being pampered by massages, rose petals and hot drinks. The historical centre is easily accessible. The hotel is indeed located in Trastevere area, a few minutes walk from Santa Maria in Trastevere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Nozio Netplan srl, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Hotel.de so you can book your Trilussa Palace Congress & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trilussa Palace Congress And Spa
- Trilussa Palace Congress Hotel Rome
- Trilussa Palace Congress Rome
- Trilussa Palace Hotel Rome