This is an excellent hotel for a stay in Rome. It's not very prepossessing from the outside, but inside it's cheerful clean and perefctly adequate. The breakfasts are excellent - and Italian hotel breakfasts are usually terrible. The staff are charming and helpful. The rooms are clean, the beds comfy, the water hot, everything works. You wouldn't want to spend all day in your room, they are not very spacious, but you don't go to Rome to spend all day in your room. It's a really excellent base for sight seeing. The No 8 tram stops just outside the door, is very frequent, and gets you right to the centre of Rome in 10 minutes for one Euro (less if you buy a one day or a 3 day ticket) . We will definitely go back theree.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Trilussa Palace Hotel Congress & SPA is an exclusive place for who wants to spend a pleasant holiday in Rome. Thanks to its location is the ideal place for discovering the beauties of the city in comfort. The hotel offers different types of rooms to meet the different needs of its guests: who travels with family, for business, for couples and for friends. After a day of walking or working, guests can finally enjoy a relaxing atmosphere in the exclusive SPA and being pampered by massages, rose petals and hot drinks. The historical centre is easily accessible. The hotel is indeed located in Trastevere area, a few minutes walk from Santa Maria in Trastevere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Trilussa Palace Congress & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trilussa Palace Congress And Spa
- Trilussa Palace Congress Hotel Rome
- Trilussa Palace Congress Rome
- Trilussa Palace Hotel Rome