“Stay in Rome”

Ranked #292 of 1,259 Hotels in Rome
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Stay in Rome”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I enjoyed my stay...Staff was VERY helpful. Courteous and went out of the way to answer my questions. Hotel is away from the city...but I found that a plus we went to the local mall and it was nice to be out of the tourist sector. plus it was nice and quiet at night time. Hotel was comfortable. The train is just a walk away, Or you can take the bus to the train station that takes you everywhere.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

1 Thank Ely A

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Budapest, Hungary
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I spent one night for business. The area is new, the wiew from the rooms can be forgotten. The rooms are comfortable, with free wifi. However, it was not very positive, that the cover on the WC flash fall down, when I pushed it. But kept working.The restaurant was good standard for dinner, but the breakfast... I arrived 8:30, there was no pan, no plate, a few slices of cheese and ham. It should be much better, if somebody could pay attention for continouos refill of the trays. Anyhow, it is easily accessable from the airport, but there you have no chance to see anything from Rome.
It is positive,m that you can open the window in the room!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Rome, Italy
Reviewed 8 June 2014

The hotel is like so many business hotels around the world, lacking in any character. But it is very clean and well maintained.

Staff, in the hotel and restaurant, are exceptional - friendly, welcoming, knowledgable and only too willing to be supportive.

With such excellent service, I have no hesitation in recommending the hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Tomisato, Japan
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I had joined a group tour for Italy and the tour had booked this hotel for two nights.
It was amazingly good and that is why I decided to write just before I leave the hotel.
I requested for vegetarian food and they served really delicious variety.
The room was very clean and spacious with nice interior, safety locker and a fridge.
It had basically everything that a 4 star hotel would have.
The internet was free and I am still connected.
Regarding the location, I really do not know because I was on a BUS TOUR.
The staff was very friendly and they were too many of them around.
Rates are normally higher for Solo travellers and will have to check rates and compare the price before booking next time on their webpages.
In a NUTSHELL, it was an AWESOME hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Sterling Heights, Michigan, United States
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Good Hotel, clean modern rooms, sufficient space, queen bed, nice buffet breakfast included. 15 minute wlk to the Metro train - then only 15-20 minutes to Roman colosseum....Awesome area with so many things to see!

Room Tip: no tips really - nice hotel...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
5 Thank Kevin C
France
Reviewed 17 January 2014

When this was under previous ownership as the OP the standard of customer service was great. Sadly on my last stay, just this week, as a Novotel, I was decidedly unimpressed. The rooms are the same (freebies in the room of lower quality for sure) but the customer service in the restaurant, or requesting room service (as a business woman travelling alone and arriving late) was non existent. Having phoned down for a room service menu (what hotel that boasts 24 hrs room service fails to place menus in the room) and after 30 minutes visiting reception to ask for a menu, the Maître d, ignored me, went about his business and only then unceromoniously handed me a restaurant menu. When I asked 'Is this the room service menu he grunted yes and walked away, leaving me with the impression Room Service was definitely NOT in the menu. It got worse and no sooner as I had decided not to have room service and settled down for the night, I had two phone calls from reception, the 2nd waking me up.

At breakfast (07.45) I found congealed scrambled eggs, all the fruit gone and no butter. I politely asked for some butter to go on my 2 slices of toast to be told 'no butter, all finished' to which I replied 'this is a hotel, right?' But my sarcasm was missed. Overall, I will not be returning to this hotel and I will be suggesting that my company and visiting colleagues stay somewhere else. This is a real shame and I mourn the passing of the OP where I had many a great stay.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business