“Rip off” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Neighbourhood: Monti
“Rip off”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

****AVOID***. I ordered a coffee at €1.50. It came in a plastic cup! My daughter asked for lemonade. When it finally arrived it was pure squeezed lemon juice. As the waiter placed it on the table he indicated the sugar. After 3 sachets and it was still undrinkable, I told the waiter we had asked for lemonade not lemon. He told me (implying I was totally ignorant) that this is what lemonade is in Italy ..... So much for customer service .... Right in the tourist area and he claimed not to know what a tourist is ordering when asking for lemonade. The bill was €5.50, so this lemon juice was a staggering €4.00.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Katherine C

Sicily, Italy
“Worth a try”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

We were staying practically next door to this place so stopped by for lunch. Food was pretty good and hit the spot. I've had better pizza elsewhere, but if you are in the area and hungry, this place gets the job done. Waitress spoke English and was more attentive then many places we have been in Rome. Hot chocolate was blah, but I would come back cause I like the bread bowl my salad came in ;)