Hotel Adriano(Rome)(Great Value!)
Hotel Colosseum(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$104
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

Hotel Diocleziano(Rome)
US$149
US$123
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$258
US$194
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Hotel Artemide(Rome)
US$354
US$298
  • Restaurant
Hotel Nord Nuova Roma(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$131
US$101
US$83
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$240
US$201
  • Pool
US$267
US$194
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$243/night.

US$283
US$185
Trip.com
  • Room Service
3,013 results
All reviewsloria familyvia venetofamily run hotelfamily suitemamma teresavilla borghesespanish stepshome away from homewalking routesevery morningrecommend hoteltrip to romeborghese gallerywithin walking distancetrevi fountainfour nightssmall hotel
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Good price performer; nice location; clean rooms; friendly and helpful staff; excellent breakfast; small second floor lobby, Bed was hard but ok. Small room safe and minibar. Historic building. Taxi stand and metro around the corner. Affordable local restaurants near by.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shari N
Reviewed 18 September 2017

My husband and I would absolutely recommend Hotel Golden to our friends. It was so friendly, with either Maria Teresa, Giuseppe or their father always at the desk when we came or went. They were so helpful too -- organizing a car to and from the airport for us, giving us restaurant recommendations and more. Our room was comfortable and large, and the homemade breakfast was fantastic. It's a short walk to the Spanish Steps, and Trevi Fountain is even a bit farther -- so not smack in the center of things -- but we walked our entire three days in Rome and thought the location was just fine for us.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Had a wonderful stay at the Hotel Golden. The family that runs the hotel was absolutely awesome. They met and exceeded every expectation that we had. For the moment that we checked in till the moment we left, they took care of everything that we needed. A friendly welcome everytime we came back to the room, offered wonderful suggestions for food and sightseeing, offering to make calls, print out emails, etc. No detail was overlooked. Now mind you, this is not a 5 star resort, it is a pretty simple hotel, that is very well run, by the family. It is not your typical hotel stay, but if you are travelling to Rome to get out and see the sights and some local flavor, then this is for you. If you are looking to stay in your room all day, may not be the best place for you to stay. I would totally stay there again next time in Rome.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 September 2017

unfortunately we had to change our plans and had to cancel. But I must say how impressed I was with the communication I had with the staff. They were very responsive and cordial in all our comunication and I am certain that our stay would have been equally positive.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2017

I had a great stay and first impressions of Rome staying here. The family who runs it is very nice and helpful with directions. I can see why they get a lot of good reviews. It was my first time in Rome and I needed directions for everywhere. They were very helpful and explained directions walking and using the metro. I felt much more comfortable getting around Rome with their help. Also, the breakfasts are very good. It's a shame I only got to try the breakfast once as I was up too early on the other days. This hotel is in a nice, safe neighborhood for walking with lots of restaurants nearby and little stores, as well as a pastry/gelato shop. It's about a 10 minute walk to Barberini metro stop, and is a fairly short walk to Hard Rock Café. I had just a single room, so the room was small and the bathroom was tiny, but the A/C worked well and they had a mini fridge already stocked with drinks, so I had everything I needed. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again, and since I did throw a couple of coins in the Trevi Fountain, hopefully I will get to come back!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo