We stayed in this B&B for a week in February 2012. Very homey and comfortable, and extremely clean. The breakfast was simple but filling, and the location was great. Just a short walk from the Borghese Gallery, which is a must see. The nearest Metro stop is the Reppublica train station, and from there you can travel to any important spot in Rome, including up to the Vatican. Safe neighborhood with a lot of restaurants nearby. We liked the La Baita pizzeria down the street, and you get a free digestif if you tell them you are from this B & B. Only down side is that the heating in the apartment was not sufficient and we were cold in the room. A good deal for the money. The shower was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'Incanto di Roma Bed and Breakfast in the center of Rome lies just a stone's throw away from famous Via Veneto, piazza Barberini, Villa Borghese, the Spanish Steps, the splendid Trevi Fountain and many other important attractions. All parts of Rome can be easily accessed by underground (Barberini-Trevi or Repubblica stop) or by bus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your L'incanto di Roma B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Incanto Di Roma Bed And Breakfast
- l`Incanto Di Roma Hotel Rome