Laura is very kind. She will help you with any questions you might have. The location of the b and b is slightly away from any major sites, but only a 10 minute walk to the subway. If you are on a budget, that is a small price to pay. The breakfast included is a croissant and a cappucino. Take the option to eat breakfast on the patio around the corner. The only complaint i would have is the heat inside, but to be fair this was Romes hottest week of the year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'Incanto di Roma Bed and Breakfast in the center of Rome lies just a stone's throw away from famous Via Veneto, piazza Barberini, Villa Borghese, the Spanish Steps, the splendid Trevi Fountain and many other important attractions. All parts of Rome can be easily accessed by underground (Barberini-Trevi or Repubblica stop) or by bus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your L'incanto di Roma B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Incanto Di Roma Hotel Rome
- l`Incanto Di Roma Bed And Breakfast