Throughout my travels in Europe, this was the BEST place in which I stayed. Upon arrival, my fellow travelers and I were greeted by the amazing Laura. The place itself had charm and felt like a home away from home. Laura was incredibly helpful even when we did not seek out help. She brought us water upon our arrival (it was a very hot day) and booked a car to drive us to the airport at the end of our stay. It is impossible to not have a good time here. If ever I return to Rome, I will also return to this lovely B&B. Thank you, Laura.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'Incanto di Roma Bed and Breakfast in the center of Rome lies just a stone's throw away from famous Via Veneto, piazza Barberini, Villa Borghese, the Spanish Steps, the splendid Trevi Fountain and many other important attractions. All parts of Rome can be easily accessed by underground (Barberini-Trevi or Repubblica stop) or by bus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), HostelWorld, Booking.com, Studio Scivoletto S.r.l. , Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your L'incanto di Roma B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Incanto Di Roma Hotel Rome
- l`Incanto Di Roma Bed And Breakfast