“Never Ever ricommend for girl like me”

B&B A Roma San Pietro
Ranked #2,072 of 3,620 Rome B&B and Inns
kobe
“Never Ever ricommend for girl like me”
Reviewed 8 January 2011

I booked single room on internet
the facility was difference with website.
the owner is Mr.Alessadro Traldi.
he gave me terrible room but he gave comfortable room to european customer.
I asked many times to prepare these things but he humiliated me.because i am japanese.
finally he shouted me "GET OUT within 15 minute after payment".
To oriental girls, don't book this BB, Please!!
There are many kind BB in rome.

Details;

he gave me a room where he used live.
the room had beautiful hole on the wall and door,
he said to me your room is chap.but I booked as "single room".
and some facility was not in the room(ex.hair dryer, TV with power supply,coffe pot etc.).
I asked him to prepare the facility sometimes, but he always slept and he never answered me.
I waited in patience for 3 days.
for 3 days, room keeper made me use hair dryer in another room or I could not dry.

I can not speak English and italian well, but usually i can comunicate wothout problem.
perhaps he understood what I said.
finally I went to talk about my room to him directly,and I asked again about facility.
but he said to me "I an busy because I am working".
alsoI am customer for him.I said to him so.
and I won't to misunderstand with him I asked him"I want to help of my italian friend".
but he denyed and he said if someone entered his land,call the police and you must pay 100euro as penalty.
then I tol him alone in the room.
he said to me;
- I am owener,I can select the facility in the room.(but I checked the facility in advance)
- TV is no problen!(he was connect in front of me but the consent was too high to see)

I just asked to prepare hair dryer and another thing.
but he(big robust guy) shouted me always.
he made me cry.and he said "go to psychiatrist"and "I am doctor(college graduate),then i am OK if you go to police or laweyr"
What can I do??

I had to pay and packed baggage within 15 minutes and i searched another hotel.
roma is wonderful but I never go via crescenzio 85, never!
God knows....

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business
4 Thank sono_aquilotta
golem8, Proprietario at B&B A Roma San Pietro, responded to this review, 1 October 2014
I think this review is a fairytale for children and I'm totally disagree your personal opinions, which I consider offensive and fake. Anyway i'm sure the only big problem , concerning this reservation, is that madame kobe did not speak english at all, so there was a big misunderstanding during her stay.
First of all I would like to communicate officially that here in " A Roma San Pietro " there is any difference of treatments (services) between italian guests and foreign guests , i like it both and in 15 years I never had problems with foreign guests.
I speak four different languages, my mother is foreign too, and I lived three years as foreign in a different country . So I'm really convinced that this fake review is really inappropriate and unreasonable.
But, please, let me clarify some aspects of your reservation :
you booked a single room and I offered you a room for 4 persons, of 30mq, for the same price. Instead to be happy and appreciate it, you was unhappy because the room was too large for only one person.
Then I asked you a valid document for the registration , but you did not want to shall me .
Then when I asked you the payment you did not want to pay.
But , most bad thing , the day after I discovered other two guys in your room , which, they also, did not want to pay and leave their documents.
SO THAT'S TOO MUCH AND NOT ACCEPTABLE !!
I tried to explain this problems to madame kobe , but she did not understand .
After that , madame kobe and their friends , were invited to leave the house and to find other accommodation .

• Greek first