B&T Rooms
US$392
US$306
Capo d'Africa
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Nord Nuova Roma(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$211
Travelocity
US$1,590
US$847
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 April 2013

Twenty of us stayed here on sporting trip. Hostel was perfect for the budget and location excellent near the train station. Rooms were very clean a mix of 2 to 6 bed dorms and we had one floor to ourseleves (apart from the staff who werfe in adjacent room) and part of the ground floor.

It is not a typical backpaakers hosel (i.e. no bar, internet room, or reception stuffed full of people waiting to check in, browsing endless array of sightseeing leaflets), which suited us very well.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank LongitudinalShift
Reviewed 16 February 2013

The hotel to begin with is a little confusing. The hotel was relatively easy to find from the train station but once we found it we were checked in and taken around the corner to where our shared apartment was. We shared a kitchen and bathroom but never actually saw the residents of the other room. Our room (which had it's own lock) was very spacious, clean and lovely! Despite the area feeling a little dodgy while walking about at night we always felt perfectly safe as we had to unlock the door to the building, the front door, and the door to our room to get in. The staff were nice and helpful but quite abrupt at the same time. The only reason I marked down the sleep quality was due to a rather creaky bed which kept me from sleeping sometimes. If I was to return to Rome I would love to stay with them again but however would not due to the area. Despite saying this, being so close to the train station served us well as we did not have to take our luggage far to continue our trip.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank 48Hannah
Reviewed 10 October 2012

When we first arrived to the hostel, the staff was very friendly and helpful. We were surprised to hear that the two bed room with private bathroom which we booked was in totally different building than the `reception`. We were not informed about this beforehand. The actual room was ok and clean and located at the quiet side of the building. We only got one towel each for the whole stay, no hand or face towel att all! The breakfast they served was only a small croissant and a coffee capsule for the machine. The next day the staff forgot the coffee capsules, and gave us only the croissants (which we really didn´t want to eat!) The `lobby`area was like 2 square meters with only one small sofa. This place was the only area with (occasionally) working wi-fi. Hotels.com describes this lobby as a nice place for chill out and have some drinks but the last day when we went there for the wi-fi we were told to keep it quiet because some of the staff were still sleeping (at 10am. !!!). The staff was quite rude when we were leaving and didn´t even say a word! The location however was practical and it was easy to go sightseeing.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank HelsinkiFelix
Reviewed 15 August 2012

This is a small Hostel, which is made up from one apartment only. The location is the best part of it, just about five minutes walking from the termini where you can easily go to any spot in Rom.
the place is good and clean with a majority of girls in it, but it is good place and i made couple of friends there, and there are Air condition in the rooms which is good :D

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Mikel H
Reviewed 16 June 2012

The only reason why this review isn't terrible is that the room was kept clean as was the bathroom. The room at the hostel I stayed at when I chose to stay an extra day in Rome was better furnished than my room at the B&T Rooms. The hostel's free breakfast was a ticket for a coffee and pastry from a nearby cafe. The breakfast I was given at the B&T Rooms was a prepackages cream filled pastry thing (ew! We're in Italy for goodness sake!), single serving jam, packet of hard bread, and a single espresso packet to use in the espresso machine. On my return visit I was given a room that included no wi-fi because it wasn't available in that room and I was not given any compensation nor apologies even though it was stated it was included in the amenities. The staff was not very friendly and I felt very uncomfortable staying there. I was glad to check out and never come back. I made my reservations months in advance so I had my choice of places in Rome at the same price and I wish I had gone with one of my other choices.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo