“Excellent value for price”
Review of A&C Much More

and 1 more site!
A&C Much More
Ranked #1,243 of 3,692 Rome B&B and Inns
Madrid, Spain
“Excellent value for price”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

My friend and I spend a week in this B&B and we had a nice time there.
The room was perfectly neat, big and well prepared.
Shared bathrooms were perfect, they clean them every morning, even the bath curtains! we had two big bathrooms in out floor and was enough, never had to wait.
Breakfast is included and is great. They take it to your room in a cart!
The location is good, near Termini station.
Excellent value for the room price.
(June 2010)

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Nuria G

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Dingwall, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 April 2013

A friend and I spent 2 nights here last week.The welcome was pleasant,courteous and informative,the room very clean.Indeed it was cleaned the next day as well,although it was only a short stay.We were very impressed and would go there again,since it was 5 mins walk from the Termini where you could get a bus or a train easily.It was advertised as a hostel so we hadn't expected the standard we got.

Room Tip: We were at the back of the hotel so it was reasonably quiet.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
Vancouver BC
Reviewed 23 February 2013

My husband and I were on our backpacking honeymoon and found this place on Trip advisor, close to the train terminal. Great service from Americo, he was always ready to help with any need we had! Room was clean, comfortable, and had AC. It was a bit of a hike to the main attractions in Rome, but we knew this when we booked, as my husband and I love to wonder and explore. I'd say 10min walk to the centre of town! The restaurant across the street had wonderful atmosphere, and we ended up eating here almost every night of our 6 day stay! They held our excess baggage (no charge) for 4 days as we escaped the city to the Amalfi Coast before coming back for another night! Perfect place to stay if your on a budget and want to feel safe and clean! We would definitely stay here again!

We stayed for nearly a week in June of 2011

Room Tip: During our stay we stayed in 2 different rooms, both we great, so don't worry about what room yo...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 29 January 2013

I shared a room with 3 other people. The room was big w/ one small bed and "shared" big bed. It also featured its own bathroom, mini stove, small dining table, and plenty furniture. The rooms were well kept. My only complaint was our neighbors. They would blast the TV really early in the AM and wake us up. It sounded like we had our own TV on max volume! The apt walls were not an effective barrier for noise. Anyways, that is knit-picking! If you want a great value in a clean environment I would highly consider this place. I stayed for 3 nights and it was about 70 euro a person (3 people total). It is also very close to the main train/bus station and the metro. I would try to stay here if I ever go back to Rome. Thanks!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
Buenos Aires, Distrito Federal, Argentina
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Price was excelent. Shared bathroom but really clean. I didn't even notice someone else was using the facilities. People working there was really attentive, I felt as if I were staying with friends or family. I would recommend it to anyone interested in a cheap alternative to stay in Rome. Another good thing Free Wi-Fi!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 10 January 2013

After a rough start to my stay in Rome (iPhone/camera was stolen, it snowed significantly for the first time in 20+ years), I booked a 2-3 night stay at A&C. This place was like heaven. Clean and conveniently located. Above all, the owner/manager Americo was extremely helpful. He assisted me in getting and international phone and the best carbonara dish I've ever had in my life. The rooms are VERY clean and you feel like you have your own safe apartment in the heart of Rome. When I go back to Rome, this is where I will stay.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 October 2012

The staff is really kind and helpfull. The rooms are clean and have everything you need. It is really nearby the central station and walking distence from the historic centre off Rome. When uou don't like walking. it's also near the metro station.I stayed in a double room with my mom and we are definitely coming back. For the staff, the location and the real Italian feeling.

• Stayed October 2012