My wife and me stayed 4 nights in the hotel. We selected a superior room wich was clean and very nice looking. The cleaning service was very good, nothing to mention here. The breakfast was a selection of three kinds of sausages, one kind of cheese, around five kinds of sweets, fruit salad, yoghurts, cerelals etc. The wi-fi signal was not too strong but usable all the time we stayed there. The staff was friendly and kind, the receptionist was very kind to us, explained in detail how we can get to the town, gave us a map, showing any interesting points and public transportation areas from and to to the hotel. The hotel is around 45 minutes from the most interesting points and turist targets, counting the travel time and waiting time togother. We really enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Excel Hotel Roma Montemario is located in a peaceful district surrounded by the green, short distance from the Olympic Stadium, the Flaminio Stadium and 5km from Saint Peter Basilica. The perfect choice for those in town on business or leisure, the hotel is near local bus stop and is half hour from Rome downtown. All the rooms have natural light and are provided with bath with shower, hairdryer, tv and wifi. Our Resort offers an outdoor pool opened from June to August, tennis and beach volley courts, sauna, sporting club and parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Excel Hotel Roma Montemario reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Excel Roma Montemario Hotel Rome
- Residenza Monte Mario Rome
- Residenza Monte Mario Hotel Rome