A very grand a beautiful hotel, spacious room, modern and clean. Breakfast was good and staff were friendly/helpful. The only real problem with this hotel is it's location (if you're a Rome tourist).
It is on a bus route, just 2 min walk round the corner and jump onto a 10 minute bus into the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Excel Hotel Roma Montemario is located in a peaceful district surrounded by the green, short distance from the Olympic Stadium, the Flaminio Stadium and 5km from Saint Peter Basilica. The perfect choice for those in town on business or leisure, the hotel is near local bus stop and is half hour from Rome downtown. All the rooms have natural light and are provided with bath with shower, hairdryer, tv and wifi. Our Resort offers an outdoor pool opened from June to August, tennis and beach volley courts, sauna, sporting club and parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Excel Hotel Roma Montemario reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Excel Roma Montemario Hotel Rome
- Residenza Monte Mario Rome
- Residenza Monte Mario Hotel Rome