As a hotel Inspector , spent 3 nights there and found a lot of faults
1. The first room we wrre given wete only 2 single beds put together.
2. There was no coffee or tea in the room, then when we demanded another room .
Found the wooden slate on the floor were loose ( very dangerous )
3. The towel heating rack didn't work
4. The empty soap gell wasn't replaced till we told them .
The so called shuttle bus only ran 3 times a day 3 in the morning and 1at night.
And if you missed any of these , you haf to make your own way to your destination or your own way back to the hotel becsuse no one will come and get you .
Some not all of the staff were polite .
This is hotel is rated 4 stars .
I would give it 2and ahalf stars
Which means i would use if i had no chioce
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Excel Hotel Roma Montemario is located in a peaceful district surrounded by the green, short distance from the Olympic Stadium, the Flaminio Stadium and 5km from Saint Peter Basilica. The perfect choice for those in town on business or leisure, the hotel is near local bus stop and is half hour from Rome downtown. All the rooms have natural light and are provided with bath with shower, hairdryer, tv and wifi. Our Resort offers an outdoor pool opened from June to August, tennis and beach volley courts, sauna, sporting club and parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Excel Hotel Roma Montemario reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Excel Roma Montemario Hotel Rome
- Residenza Monte Mario Rome
- Residenza Monte Mario Hotel Rome