Firstly, it's fair to say that sure... It's not in the centre of town but that's not such a bad thing, it's in a really nice area with tennis courts, pool, gym etc, etc.
Also, it does have a bus stop very close by with a good bus service which takes you the short ride directly into town for peanuts as it were.
It also comes up trumps in other areas... Especially the dining staff, they were faultless and really attentive and the rooms were clean and more than comfortable. All in all... A good value for money hotel which does "exactly as it says on the tin". Brilliant!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Excel Hotel Roma Montemario is located in a peaceful district surrounded by the green, short distance from the Olympic Stadium, the Flaminio Stadium and 5km from Saint Peter Basilica. The perfect choice for those in town on business or leisure, the hotel is near local bus stop and is half hour from Rome downtown. All the rooms have natural light and are provided with bath with shower, hairdryer, tv and wifi. Our Resort offers an outdoor pool opened from June to August, tennis and beach volley courts, sauna, sporting club and parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Excel Hotel Roma Montemario reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Excel Roma Montemario Hotel Rome
- Residenza Monte Mario Rome
- Residenza Monte Mario Hotel Rome